I hope you are well. Does it not feel warm today? I am loving it. By the way, have you signed up for the Open? Sign up now!
This blog post is to highlight the journey of developing lifelong habits. We are so happy and proud of all of the athletes who continue to make good eating choices. I know groups of athletes have taken the initiative to do Paleo Challenges and encourage each other to make smart eating decisions.We eat to perform, right?Your coaches love to see your commitment to health and fitness. Keep it up!
This year we want to intentionally challenge you on different levels because it is so much more than food. We plan to release a monthly challenge to make sure we are making those life longs changes in our fitness journey. Are you ready for the January’s challenge?
January’s challenge comes directly from the Original CrossFitter, CEO and Founder of CrossFit; Coach Greg Glassman. He put out this challenge last November during a lecture at Harvard Divinity School.
Fitness affects other parts of your life. Lets prove it!
- Make a list of all the things that you want to be better at…
- No one else is going to read it. So do not be shy.
- Seal it and save it in a place that you will remember.
- Do CrossFit consistently at least 3 times a week for 6 months.
- Then go back to the list and see all the things that you have improved at.
- If you want to inspire others, feel free to share it.
You have until the end of the month to do the challenge. Make sure you ask at least one athlete if they did the challenge. Yes, because accountability is what we all need to accomplish our goals.
See you at the box,